Monday, July 7, 2008

My Car should it become my life?

I drive a 2006 Chevy Cobalt I love my car yes I can say that I love my car b because I do. The thing is I have always talked about fixing it up putting some wheels, cold air intake, etc. but have never gotten around to it. Mainly because I spent my whole first year of college broke and without a job and secondly I'm worried that if i start fixing it up soon the car will be my life. Let me explain starting out would not be that bad I'm looking at 1 grand for wheels air intake and exhaust, but lets say I really like how my car runs and decide turbo is my logical next step a turbo kit costs upwards of 5 grand and that a shat ton of cash that would be me having no fun for the better part of a year. Pretty sure my friends would like the fact that I have a nice car and am making it nicer but I don't think they would enjoy paying for me every time we hangout. Glad I got that off my chest, but in all honestly I don't know why I want a fast sleek car I JUST DO. Think its in my DNA or I watch too many damn movies. I'm pretty sure no one reads but if you do say hello

No comments: