Monday, July 21, 2008

Rambling

I would like to start off by saying my car is coming along nicely and also that I need some new ladies in my life. Why? one might ask and the reason is I have gotten tired of getting the calls and texts saying I MISS U SO MUCH right after I hear about them getting with like 50 dudes at once (okay that was an exaggeration). I'm just sayin WTF ladies thats stupid all is does it make you look like a desperate slut and pisses me off. Other news I shaved off my beard r.i.p beard. My beard and I have been though a lot.............................goodtimes :-)!
So now I have no facial hair gonna see how long I can keep it up. O YEAH I got my dorm room and fasho can't wait to get back on campus because what happens at NEO spreads around like wildfire and gets back to your parents................thanks youtube.............................i love you...tube? I have also given up on being picky about what I eat basically when I get home from work im starving so if its salad in the fridge I eat it macaroni salad done beef cabbage stuff add hot sauce IM ON IT strange liquid under the sink........................you catch my drift. Well I'm also pretty sure that I'm not going to vote this year because I don't want to be labeled because your either racist if you vote for McCain or your not wanting to be called a racist so you vote for Barrack so I'm not going to vote and be called a slacker like I am if your going to label me you better get the label right. OLD PEOPLE listen up okay right now its time to throw down you all think lower gas prices is as easy as digging new holes are you fuckin' kidding me. Where was all this worrying in the 60's and 70's when you were driving your massive cars with no catalytic converters and shit I HATE YOUR MENTALITY please let us handle the problems you caused bitches.

No comments: